Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Final Project



The plan was to move the boys to Sean's old room since it's a bigger room. They are so cramped in their little room. The boys' room would then become the guest bedroom. Well that has all changed. The boys are staying where they are but ALL the toys will be taken out of their room and put into the new playroom!! A guestroom would be a wasted room really. We don't get many overnight guests and when Sean does come home to visit we still have a bed in the garage that we can put on the floor in the playroom.
So before I go back to work August 18th I wanted to get this project started and finished. I started two days ago with priming and now have begun to paint the walls. Every wall will be a different vibrant color. It's going to end up looking like a little preschool I think. I have plans to craft some trees in all the corners too. I will probably get all the painting done tomorrow (I hope) and then move onto cleaning the carpet. (blah)
I have posted the before pics so everyone can see the transformation. We are keeping the blue already on one of the walls.

No comments: