Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Bday and the Fever


My birthday was a quiet one which is really what I wanted. I worked that day but Gabriel was running a fever so he stayed at Gma Peg's house while Ben went to daycare. The boys stayed until Nate picked them up around 5:00pm. Peg came to my work and brought me flowers, a card and a monetary gift! Lisa at work got me a card and this drink mix just because she knew that I would love the bottle. It has a skull and crossbones on the back and "blood" dripping from the cap. The liquid is red and I proudly have it on my desk along with the flowers. :)
When I got home Kirsten had made me caramel walnut brownies and my Mom brought over an ice cream cake! The picture above is Kirsten's "Top Chef" presentation of the brownie. What a great job! She also got me a Fresno State Bulldogs Tshirt. Mom and Gma and Gpa gave me money too. I'm up to 37 dollars from Gma and Gpa! lol
Nate also told me that I get to spend some money for Halloween stuff. My favorite thing to get for my bday!! He also bought us Speedy Zapatos. Mmmmm...
I rented some movies and watched Baby Mama that night before retiring to bed. It was a good bday!
Sadly though we are ALL sick in the house now...

No comments: