Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Time is Running Out


Wow. You would think that after being off of work since early December that I would want to go back?!
Nope.
Nada.
Don't get me wrong. I love the job and the family I work for and the people I work with. I just don't want to go back! I love being home with the kids. I do enjoy away time and I know I will get back into the routine of working but looking ahead to next week I just want to cry!
Next week!
This Monday!
AHHHHH!
It sure doesn't feel like I have been gone this long. It's not like all this time off was fun and games. Haha. I keep waiting to find a solution to stay home. Maybe I should have been playing the lotto all this time...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I found your blog through the Cafe Mom group Moms of Children With Heart Conditions.
I am a preschool teacher that had the Summer off, so I know what you mean about not wanting to go back to work. So much of our time off was spent dealing with my daughter's PDA and her heart cath, now I feel like I have to give her a good time in under two weeks!