Friday, October 3, 2008

A lot will change

Kirsten has decided to move up to her dad's and will be leaving this month. No set date yet but it will be soon. She has already been pulled out of school here. I am sad but if it is going to make her happy then I will accept it. Right now though I am sad. When Sean left I was sad too but he is 18 and it's easier to accept. She's still 16 and I'm not done raising her yet! I will look forward to phone calls, emails and IM's.

Sean and I IM'd for an hour a week ago. It was nice. I enjoyed "talking" with him. He is maturing so much now. The past year he has changed really. Around Thanksgiving he is supposed to take the GED and in January start Junior College! He has decided that he wants to get into gaming and help create games. A friend of his Dad and Lori's is a game developer and has said that if he takes the related classes that he will get him in the door!!

Ben is now 7 months old and I just got his pictures done last week. We took quite a few poses with out a shirt to show off his scar! They are really cute.
Gabriel is learning so much at daycare and he loves going. Here is a link to the Learning Center's web site: http://brownbearlearningcenter.wetpaint.com/
Angela posts a lot of pictures. Today they made their own pizzas and Gabriel was friend of the week so he got to share his favorite book, movie, music, toy and snack. He brought a Baby Einstein book, Toy Story 2, "Rocketship Run" CD, his Little Einstein's rocket ship, and for snack, grapes, cantelope and graham crackers. Yummy!

Nate is in Electrician school this week and actually just finished today. The other day he was proud since he scored the highest grades on the tests that they took not to mention he was the only one that completed all of his homework! He is doing great!

I am loving being back at work and have started planning for the company holiday party. I have a lot of HR things to take care of and I am nearly complete making a new handbook. We really need it!

And....halloween is coming!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: