Friday, October 24, 2008

So Much Has Happened

Kirsten left on October 13th for her Dad's. It was so hard to see her go. We did enjoy a meal and some laughs before she had to board the plane though. I miss her. I miss Sean. Man they sure grew up fast.

Last weekend It's My Heart had a booth at the ZooBoo Friday and Saturday night. It was neat to see all the dressed up kids. The second night was much busier than the first night. Gabriel came out for a couple of hours and loved it! He has trick-or-treating down pat. Well, he doesn't say trick-or-treat but he always says thank you! He was dressed up as Frankenstein. So cute! Ben stayed at Mom's both nights and I'm sure got spoiled. :)

This week I wasn't feeling all that great for a couple of days including a headache last night and today. Feeling like I'm coming around though. Just sleepy.
Tomorrow I am throwing a fresnomommies Halloween party at Mom's clubhouse. It should be a big turnout! around 75 people is expected! Thank goodness it's a potluck. My friend Lisa and a co-worker and fellow Halloween finatic, Ricky, from work will both be helping decorate in the morning. The party is from 4-6pm. Gabriel is going to be Buzz Lightyear and Ben will be a dinosaur I think. (he has 3 outfits to choose from)

Sunday we go to Church in the morning and then the boys will go to Gma Peg's afterwards and nap. I will be going home and gathering some decorations and heading back to Church to help with the Harvest Festival. Lisa and I will be decorating the van with the theme "Spider's Lair". Gma Peg will bring the boys in the evening to the festival. They will be Frankenstein and Dracula. Too cute! I will wear a black gown and have spiders all over me I think. I'm also supposed to bring a cake for the cake walk. I haven't figured out when I'm going to get that made yet. Maybe Saturday night I'll bake it and Sunday morning I'll decorate it.
Busy Busy!

Ben had his Cardiologist appointment this past Tuesday and all is going good and he doesn't have to go back until he's 18 months old! Yay!!

Nate is doing good. He was kinda bored at work this week. He had to cover at the shop for a guy that went on vacation so he wasn't outside working. He was inside cleaning and organizing a warehouse! Now he has the boss there and the foreman at the job site fighting to each keep him!! Nate does great work and is so productive. He is doing so well. He is going to work at Whole Foods longer than we had hoped now though. At least through June. He was going to quit after Christmas but we will need the money since I need to send money up to Washington for Kirsten. And can you believe after 9 years our Landlord called yesterday and is going to raise the rent $125 per month starting in December?!?! Crazy timing. This house is still a steal though and we have no plans on leaving. Our Landlord was afraid we would move out but was happy to hear "no way!!"

And don't forget on October 28th Sean Jr turns 19 years old and on November 5th Kirsten turns 17 years old!! Crazy!!
Happy Birthday kids~ I love you

No comments: